1. Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick: Bobbi Brown makes THE best highlighters! You can’t go wrong with the shimmer brick in ‘bronze’. It adds the perfect golden glow!
2. Essie LuxEffects “Summit of Style”: Essie’s LuxEffects glitter polishes make for the perfect stocking stuffers!
3. Smashbox Photofinish Primer: This is one of those products that I hate buying for myself, but it does wonders.
4. Younique Mascara: I’m the girl who usually uses 5 different mascaras to achieve that fluttery-lash look, but holy-moly did Younique change that!! This mascara system is like nothing I have ever used; it really does transform your lashes.
5. Clarisonic Mia: The Clarisonic Mia is one of my holy grail beauty products. I’ve been using it for about 5 years now, and it has made a huge difference in my skin’s appearance and texture. Anyone who receives this as a gift would be one lucky gal!
6. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Anyone can use this gorgeous, neutral palette. The colors are universally flattering, and make for the perfect accompaniment to any eyeshadow colors.
7. Sigma 18k Gold Brush Set: Go for the gold (literally) with this luxurious brush set. This gilded set comes with a deluxe carrying case, perfect for travel.