One move to master before you attend your next holiday party: bring a fabulous hostess gift! I was always taught to arrive to another’s home with my arms full. While a nice bottle of wine is an easy pick, these gifts are unique and sure to please!
1. Williams Sonoma Slate Cheese board Set: This set offers a unique and fun way to serve cheese and h’ordeuvres! It comes with chalk to personalize and label each option on the board.
2. Hot Pink Cake Stand: The hot pink cake stand is the perfect compliment to a pretty cake!
3. Philz Coffee: Philz is my absolute favorite coffee. Any coffee lover will love a package of fresh Philz beans.
4. Tory Burch Soap Set: This soap set is so luxe, and is something not everyone is willing to buy as an everyday purchase…making it a fab hostess gift.
5. Diptyque Gardenia Candle: I always have candles burning…you can never have too many candles! This one is great on its own, or to mix and match with a complimentary scent (I like to pair it with a rose scent).
6. Gold Lip Mug: How cute is this mug?! It’d be a great accompaniment with a package of Philz!
7. Key Bottle Opener: This is one household item that should always be on hand, and the gold key opener is a great one to have on display (and ready when needed)!
8. Squirrel Match Strike: Love this matchstick holder! It’s a great storage option for all those free matches from various places. 😉
9. Bottle Opener Set: This bottle opener set is so pretty, and it can be personalized to your hostess.