4. Younique Mascara: I’m the girl who usually uses 5 different mascaras to achieve that fluttery-lash look, but holy-moly did Younique change that!! This mascara system is like nothing I have ever used; it really does transform your lashes.
5. Clarisonic Mia: The Clarisonic Mia is one of my holy grail beauty products. I’ve been using it for about 5 years now, and it has made a huge difference in my skin’s appearance and texture. Anyone who receives this as a gift would be one lucky gal!
6. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Anyone can use this gorgeous, neutral palette. The colors are universally flattering, and make for the perfect accompaniment to any eyeshadow colors.
7. Sigma 18k Gold Brush Set: Go for the gold (literally) with this luxurious brush set. This gilded set comes with a deluxe carrying case, perfect for travel.
I love the long and lean shape that a good pair of flared jeans creates. While skinny jeans are an easy, go-to option which don’t require much thought to footwear, they are nowhere near as flattering as flares.
My biggest tip for wearing flared denim is to pick out your shoes first, and then build your outfit from there…and heels are a MUST! Heels are important because they help elongate your legs and keep the look sophisticated. I usually opt for a pointier toe with flared denim.
I paired the flares with a striped long sleeved shirt and this cozy cape from Forever 21. I love the faux leather lined sleeves which makes for the perfect compliment to the black bag.
3. This gold monogrammed mug from Anthropologie is my favorite mug, and is also one of my favorite gifts to give. Fill it with a package of the recipient’s favorite kind of coffee or tea, and you’ve got an easy (and inexpensive) gift! (Anthropologie.com)
4. Of all the glam Thanksgiving décor that I saw, I loved Khloe Kardashian’s tabletop décor the most! Her dining furniture is to-die-for, and those stunning flower arrangements, candles, and gold flatware were perfection! (Instagram.com)
First, a word to the wise – do not try to tone your blonde hair at home with a developer. I learned my lesson the hard way and I’ll be rocking these warm roots for awhile!
This subtle sweater adds a little glam twist with just a touch of shimmer that makes an understated addition to any outfit. I love pairing it with this front slit skirt and heels. Plus, you don’t have to worry about adding a necklace!
Maxi skirts are a staple for me during the Spring and Summer, and I love reinventing looks with them during the colder months too. To make a maxi skirt a bit more Fall appropriate, I pair it with darker colors…in this case, black. Add a faux leather jacket for the evening and you’re set for the day & night!