Who doesn’t want long & thick princess hair?! Ever since I cut my hair last year, I have been regretting it and I miss my long hair. It is taking forever to grow back, quite possibly because of all the bleach on my hair. Side note: if you follow me on Snapchat, you might have seen my new hair color! That’ll be debuted here tomorrow. 😉
Back to getting those long, luscious locks.
When Irresistible me contacted me about trying out their extensions, I was thrilled! I had already been on the search for some extensions to add some length and volume to my hair.
When I opened the box, I was very happily surprised by the quality of the hair. It is thick and shiny (but not in a fake way). I received the Silky Touch 22 inch 200g Platinum Blonde Extensions. The color was a bit warmer than my hair color, so I toned them myself and they turned out perfectly! Not only did I tone them, but I cut the extensions myself as the length was a tad fake looking on my shorter hair.
How to tone blonde extensions:
1. Brush all of the wefts so there are no tangles
2. Fill a large bowl with hot water and add 2 tablespoons of purple shampoo or conditioner and mix with the water until the water is purple.
3. Place 1-3 wefts in the purple water solution for 20-30 minutes but keep an eye on the color. I left mine in the water for 30 minutes, and that did the trick!
4. Remove the toned extensions from the water and rinse with cold water.
5. Lay flat to dry or hang up using a skirt or pant hanger!
If you’re on the hunt for high quality, gorgeous extensions, I highly recommend Irresistible Me!
Next up I will be coloring my extensions to match my new hair color. Wish me luck!
Leave a Reply